Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tragedy

Sleep heaven sleep
my lover is not ready yet,

although we crawl in despair
pretending to cease the pain
so our life will be not invain,
drinking each others tears
we fool our fears.

Guarding each others souls
two fallen angels

carring their silent thorns.
Waiting the sweetest eternal night,

two souls with everything yet to be said.

I beg in the night,
to hold you tight to step in the light

belonging forever 
is our bittersweet delight.

© Diana Mistera 2009

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear!

    I have left a little present for You on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very Love total solar exlipse,
    and my many poem story solar exlipse deat, from my old times
    poem the Hungarian beautiful and unforgettable total solar
    exlipse (11.august 1999.)


    Echo in the dark

    Never will taste immortality
    Fruits, mortal body seclusion.
    An feebly bygone the desire,
    Days backwash together pending.


    A eternini look here everything,
    But gaze fullmoon afore runner cloud.
    Please, deliverer out me from here,
    That myself award the large black hills.

    Set up a shout aloud the day night,
    And echo sound the hills.
    For me crash stone crush death,
    The cliff I stand, crash in the dark.


    The death, like black pall blanket to face,
    Please, don’t allow my body acre funeral.
    Don’t cry destruction by fire my ashes,
    But hark to shaking one short time.

    The death, like killing love and asphyxiate,
    Black and dark, as total solar exlipse. Close be tired eye, lost everything,
    Come the darkness encounter times.

    ReplyDelete