Tuesday, October 15, 2013

NO HELLDONE FOR ME THIS YEAR

Hallo dearies!
I was listening a recent interview to Ville, in which he said that probably as tradition, they will do Helldone also this year, and I have already decided I will not go neither if I will get the tickets as present.
Nothing against nobody, but I have other priorities for the 2014, first of all there will be the 30 years Alphaville party and I will go, it will take place, maybe, in Paris, so finally I will have the opprtunity also to visit this wonderful city and to see marian and Friends that I have missed so much.

The other priority is Vaja con Dios, that we, me and my sweetheart, hope will make a date that we can easily reach , Riga is the option, if they won't come in Helsinki.

So, NO HELLDONE FOR ME THIS YEAR! AND IF YOU READ THIS POST YOU KOW  THERE ARE OTHER REASONS TOO, THAT I WON'T EXPLAIN IN HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment