Saturday, March 08, 2014

NEWS

Hallo everybody!
I was yesterday to an event organized by Mercedes Alba, at the  Hämeenlinnan Settlementi, the event was to remind us the real meaning of the  international day for the women rights, which is today.
It is not an excuse to get drunk, cheat your own man or behave like  you haven't seen a man in years;
is a day that remind a tragedy and to remember the first woman who has first fight for the women rights Clara Zetkin. Without her we weren't where we are now..and there is still a lot of work to do in many areas of this planet.

So, for this event I was reading my poems and I have had a wonderful evening with many women from many parts of the world..and of course also with finnish women. I red the poems that are part of the project Runokohtaus and I was very happy to have been invited there. Thank you!

This is one picture took yesterday while I was reading.




















And here is a nice article about Runokohtaus. It is in Finnish language:

http://www.kaupunkiuutiset.fi/index.php/component/k2/item/67520-n%C3%A4yttelyiss%C3%A4-kansainv%C3%A4list%C3%A4-runoutta-ja-paikkakuvia


Next Event will be in 2 weeks I will keep you update!!



No comments:

Post a Comment