Thursday, October 19, 2017

NEWS

Hallo my darlings!
I haven't disappeared and I haven't stop writing. I did lot of readings for my italian blog where I review books, and work at my own too.

The last months have been very busy because I had to complete the second book of the trilogy Orpheus, which will be out  in a few days, so the Publisher told me.
The trilogy, which at the moment comprehend only 2 books, the third is an on going work,  will be available only in italian at the moment, although I am planning to translate it in english as well,  but as you certainly know it will be a long process, the only short way is to catch the attention of an international publisher but you know me..I rather prefer to fly low, and this is why I am planning to translate it by myself. ๐Ÿ˜

Poetry has been in a stand by, travelling somewhere in the core of my soul, is better don't push if the inspiration is not there so...let's wait, I know she will knock at my door when she will be back...

So this is it at the moment.

For those who crave more news of me and my doings, here is the link at my italian blog, where I update more ofetn, but not everyday as a blogger should do...๐Ÿ˜‰   

http://dianamistera.blogspot.fi/

The Helsinki Bookfair is in about a week, I will go on sunday the 29th..so...I hope to have news after that and maybe some pictures.

Have a nice day, and stay tuned, I promise to keep this blog update more often. ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–


No comments:

Post a Comment