Saturday, April 04, 2009

FORTESS

Looking in your eyes
there is no better place to hide
you are my angel and you are saving me again.

Your blood is running through me
filling the scars that have been caused
guiding me back to my immortal love,
the only one I trust,and I always will.

I sleep and wait
covering my bleeding heart
with this shield I have built
to keep it warm and alive for you.

I'm waiting you to come,
so sweet and cruel
and

safe in my fortress.
You know you can hide there
nobody will find you.


Sleep well my sweetheart
the night is waiting,
and I am coming
surrounding you with my grace,
covering you with my veil.


© Diana Mistera 2009









3 comments:

  1. Hello dear!

    No i haven'4 written it, its the lyrics of The Ones by Aesthetic Perfection. Its creepy as hell... but as i see You have a new poem! Let em read it:)

    How long have You been writing so far? These worksare the works of a master. I am writing since at least 15 years but I was never be able to handle words with such virtuosity:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanx very much...:) I have always enjoy writing and reading , and those last years I have improved , and I am very happy you've liked my new poems :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very much! And I am looking forward to more and more:)

    ReplyDelete