Wednesday, November 21, 2007

THE FALL

Ignorance burned you into the flames
and all that remain
are all those my tears.

I spread roses on your grave,
and light those forever burning candles,
and beg,
beg you to sing.

Sing for me one last time,
sing of our kingdom,
guide me with you voice,
let me escape from this darkness.

All the lines on my face
will reveal the beauty
that has made you fall once
from your reign.

Tears of love, tears of pain,

the silent whisper of the rain.

© Diana Mistera 2007


HAPPY BIRTHDAY... THANX TO PURPLEANGEL FOR THE DRAW...



www.purpleangelart.com








3 comments:

  1. Lovely poetry, and lovely drawing... =)

    Mi associo agli auguri. Happy Byrthda.... villarthur???? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have no words..where all comes...youre awesome Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. wua!!! davvero bella!! complimenti!!! auguri ViLlE!!! un bacio tvb!!

    ReplyDelete