Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pellucidity

I can taste you,
I can think of you.
but the future doesn't come

and the past won't get over the present.
All that remains is an illusion
where everything seems still.


Do we dream at night?
Or do we carry on with the same old fantasy?
I am a silhouette wandering in your dreams
you are the shadow that make my eyes twinkle.


The clarity of my mind has been revealed in my dreams
I am able to travel where my heart belong.
Use my illusion and enter in your dreams.


© Diana Mistera 2008

5 comments:

  1. bella davvero!!! è piena di malinconia ma al tempo stesso piena di vita :) jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Diana, sono Delia (Lady_Crow).
    Come stai? E' da molto tempo che non ci sentiamo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ciao Delia..
    certo che mi ricordo di te...come va? io sto bene e sto scrivendo un romanzo...anche se al momento mi sn presa una pausa:) spero di sentirti presto
    D.M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddio ho visto solamente ora la tua risposta, ed è passato praticamente un altro anno. Chissà, magari il romanzo di cui mi parlavi l'hai anche pubblicato XD
    Delia

    ReplyDelete