Monday, November 26, 2018

NOVEMBER SKY

I'm drifting gloomily through time 
All my powers waste away
I fear the crazed and lonely look 
the mirror's sending, not of me.

I surrender the voices
They gather on the wind
Talkin, chanting, 
breathing into my body
and yesterdays are the ways of tomorrow.

Why you stare at me saying bleed well?
Help me rise instead.
I can't ever keep from falling apart at the seams
And you're taking my heart piece by piece
leaving my soul agonized, demanding for yours. 
Heartless or heartkiller?

A radio tune, I swear I've heard before,
and I'm lost in a snow filled sky
stranger in a strange land,
wondering who do you need, who do you love
when you come undone? 
And dreams playing me endless deja vus.
Back to square 1 and repeat.

© Diana Mistera 26.11.2018

Image result for november sky


No comments:

Post a Comment