Thursday, July 25, 2019

GAMER

The sun is shining warmly
everybody is laughing
on the shore of the lake
I see my pattern and smile as well,
just one direction in my thoughts.
I was the runner and now I am on the run
Feeling I am going nowhere
but still running.
Love could be magic
and sometimes start as a pinball game.
You are the plunger
and like a crazy ball I strike on the playfield
hitting every corner and bumper.
Skilled players know how to manipulate the game
in order to direct the ball towards a certain path.
Now,
I hope you know how to keep the game going
because I don't want to end as a game over.
Patience is not one of my virtues
and you are in my mind
no matter where I go or stay
So,
I dream my time away
we are together
wishful thinking I guess
but now I feel the warm on me.
Strike, hit and tilt
you won this game long ago.
Did you know?

© Diana Mistera  July 27 2019







No comments:

Post a Comment