Monday, March 23, 2020

CYPHER

I am searching answers in the clouds
many of them seemed to shape your face.
You lead me to a point
where everything is shifting and myself with it
everything is redesigned,
rewritten in ciphers that I am unable to decrypt.

In your eyes I see the mysteries of the Universe
they brought light to my life
and I love to get lost in them
although I never understand them.
Encryption decrypted
Ready to fly away, you spread my mind to play.

I see the secrets between the lines
pick them as they are rare flowers
that are growing only in the Savage Garden.

You’re doing wondrous things to my soul.
Do them one more time,
Do to me what you want
I cannot get enough and
I'm thirsty for more until...
the cracking of the reality
ground me back in the uncertainties
back to that cipher that I cannot decrypt.

© Diana Mistera 23.3 2020





No comments:

Post a Comment