Wednesday, June 02, 2021

THE SAVAGE GARDEN

 I was sitting in a garden. It was a peaceful place from where I could see the old Santa Maria dei Servi Church, listening to music, I had found that place just for a chance, and I didn't even know if I was allowed to sit there. It wasn't a private space, no signs were there, it was a garden, quite a savage one, but still felt like home.

One day I was all in my thoughts, maybe I was in a way, praying, asking to whoever was listening, why I couldn't find the love that my soul was so desperately looking for. That kind of deep, true, to live  and die for. The kind that I know existed; I had it somewhere along the line of the time, in every of my lives. The soul never forget, she just get blurred along the way.


18 years later I  still remember that silent prayer, wondering who was listening; and...


Just like this, when I met you the first time

I felt that love

I didn't know what to do with it

I felt scared, in disbelief,

but at the same time blessed, 

overwhelmed

wishing, 

to hear your heartbeat

Feel you.

Come closer to you

Fall asleep peacefully and safe in your arms

remebering...

Hold you, day and night

Knowing...

wake up and see you at my side

We have it all.

I really want you and I wonder

Was the heaven that sent you to me

or  did you escape from Hell?

Angels had fallen for love, once

and I don't really care now from where 

and whom

as long as you will be mine

I only care about the when...


© Diana Mistera 02.06.21




No comments:

Post a Comment