Monday, September 28, 2020

ONE LAST TIME

It's hard to believe that our hearts end up to be broken

by the only feeling that shouldn't do it: Love. 

The constant dying lies, spoil  the beauty of all 

the soul in an endless cry, beg you to not go there

the soul know what is right and wrong

but...we hear her, only when it is too late

sometimes we don't or don't want, to hear her at all.

What we feel and see are the red of our wounds

whose never stop bleeding.

So we die in burning pain,

and how bright those flames are!

Do we want to burn again to ashes? 

I don't. 

Because reborn from them, start to be

every time harder for me.

Why? Why you won't try

for one last time

to put your walls down?

Everything will be all right with me.

Let me just come closer

let's fall in each other arms

crying out loud how much we missed each others.

I want you to believe me, why don't you want to believe me?

Don't let us grow any colder, further away

Life is too short.

Let me come close to your heart

before everything is lost again in an endless sorrow.


© Diana Mistera September 2020

picture taken from




No comments:

Post a Comment