Wednesday, September 16, 2020

I'M MOVING

 I've been having strange moments

I've been visiting places where I should not go 

step blindly into the unknown.

I've been seeing synchronicity, coincidences, numbers 

catching conversations that enclosed your name

My ears and my eyes never close, 

but the heart doesn't trust

allowing the fear to command.


I've been visiting places where you used to be, 

where you are and we will be 

past, present and future in my dreams, 

wondering,

if you sense what is going on with me.

Rest assure my dear, 

I don't vanish that easy

I will gain your trust

I am just moving, shifting.


Is that voice in your head sound familiar to you?

Are the footsteps walking beside you comforting?

I am walking along, a discreet presence that is never far

You are a constant thought in my mind,

my soul deepest desire and longing

I can't never let go even if I wanted to.


Devoured by fears and obsessions that cannot be denied 

my reason deserts me, showing me no mercy.


I am moving in the stillness.


© Diana Mistera 2020




No comments:

Post a Comment