Wednesday, September 23, 2026

FALLEN

Your silhouette burns

where the candles misbehave.

The wind whispers through

every step I take,

and I have learned

that solitude is true.


I stared into the void,

and it stared back at me—

a fractured mirror

of celestial decay.

Every reflection screams

that I shouldn't be here,

making me question:


Was the fall ever mine?


I reached for my wings,

detached them,

unveiling my forbidden skin.

My golden feathers

have turned to ashes.

My halo is already gone.

Heaven's gates

forever closed.


The flames burn

between my thighs,

begging for the fire

that once tamed

the darkness I became.


Still, it calls your name.


and I forever fall

just to hear you begging.

The longing for your blood

will never cease.


For even without my wings,

even with Heaven behind me,

I still remember

how you made me burn.


And I fall—

and fall—

and fall.


©Diana Mistera



No comments:

Post a Comment